Welcome Parents and Athletes
We are excited to introduce a new and easier process for completing the health history forms required before sport participation, called PRIVIT (formerly known as e-PPE, electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation). PRIVIT replaces the paper-based forms with an electronic solution for submitting and managing health information. PRIVIT is compliant with international privacy laws, including HIPAA and COPPA, ensuring your child’s information is secure.
PRIVIT helps increase the health and safety of athletes, and enhance the security and accessibility of the health information when needed.
The three major benefits of using PRIVIT are:
1. Simplifies the pre-participation process - Paper to PRIVIT
Easy to complete the health history and all other forms on any smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Review/Complete/Update the information at anytime.
2. Improves Athlete Safety and Reduces Risks
Comprehensive health history pinpointing any factors that might contribute to injury.
- Real time health information available on the sidelines. Meaning all flagged information (i.e. asthma, allergies, and other medical conditions) will be on hand at all times in case someone gets hurt.
3. Ensures Privacy and Availability of any Athlete's Health Information
Accessible to only parents/guardians and authorized school personnel.
- Parents/Guardians and athletes can use completed information for other activities/organizations.
By using PRIVIT to manage your child’s health history information, the biggest benefit will be in subsequent years because you will only have to update the information in PRIVIT as opposed to completing all the paper-based forms again.
Click here, for step-by-step instructions explaining how to access PRIVIT.
If you have any questions regarding PRIVIT, please contact your school/organization or PRIVIT Help Center, at 844-234-4357, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.