When using PRIVIT, below are some best practices and recommendations schools or organizations may want to consider during a mass physical process.
- Have laptops or PCs available for parents/students who have not completed all required forms.
- Test that computers can successfully connect to the Internet.
- Have printers available for parents/students who need to print any forms.
- Test that printers are operational and connected to computers.
- Have scanners available for parents/students or staff to upload signed forms to athletes' profiles after physical exam is complete.
- Test that scanners are operational and connected to computers.
- Confirm scanners can scan documents at an acceptable resolution (1MB size limit per file) for uploading so that documents will not need to be resized.
- Consider having an IT staff member on call for any technical issues that may arise.
- Confirm that your URL as well as support.privit.com are not blocked by your organizations firewall.
- Consider conducting a "Test Run" to confirm that all stations have been set up properly and work smoothly.
- Notify Physicians about the new forms and process.
- Confirm communication to parents that forms need to be printed out.
- Depending on your process, you may choose to have parents upload forms to their athlete's profile, an internal staff member upload forms on behalf of the student, or a combination of both. However you choose to do this, be sure to clearly communicate to parents how this process will work.
Consider having your mass physicals during hours that our Support Team is available to assist with questions. (M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET)