Helpful Tips for Parents and Athletes
This Reference Guide provides an overview of PRIVIT. If you are just getting started with PRIVIT, we encourage you to review the Parent/Athlete How To Guides first (available from the Help Center).
PRIVIT provides you with a robust Help Center that is accessible right from the software. Within the Help Center you will find: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), How To Guides, Video Tutorials, and Submit a Request.
- Once you enter your information, you can easily keep your personal health information current anywhere Internet access is available. Save time and eliminates duplication of information year over year!
- Should you forget how to access your school/organization's PRIVIT website, visit: www.e-ppe.com, search for the name. Be sure to click on the appropriate school/organization from the list. (If there are multiple organizations with the same name check the city and state to ensure you have the correct location.)
- When creating your new password, keep in mind new passwords must meet the following requirements: contain a minimum of 8 characters, at least one letter, and at least one number (0-9).
- If there is trouble printing forms, be certain the athlete has joined a team, or if applicable, complete the Personal Details and e-PPE questionnaire to 100%.
- After completing the required forms, athletes MUST join a team. To do this, click Update to the right of Joined Teams from the home screen and check the box next to the appropriate teams.
IMPORTANT: This step cannot skipped as it is critical for staff to review the eligibility status, emergency information, and see the athlete on a team roster.
Joining a Team:
Under Joined Teams, check the box next to the appropriate team(s).
Simply uncheck the box next to a team to remove an athlete from the team.
Some teams may require a password before joining. Passwords are distributed from the school/organization. Teams marked with an asterisk inside brackets [*] will require a password.
When joining a team that requires a password, after checking the box next to the team name a window will appear asking for the password. Enter the password and click Join to be added to the team.
Parents/Guardians now have the ability to upload PDF and jpg forms to the athlete's profile. To upload a form, click the Manage Documents icon on the home page. Each user has the ability to upload a document having a 10 MB size limit.
In addition, coaches, athletic trainers, and administrators who have system permissions will have the ability to upload forms to athletes' profiles, if the athlete has joined a team.