Forms that need to be updated and out of date documents need to be archived using the Archive Document functionality.
To have a document deleted, please contact our Help Center at 844.234.4357 or by clicking here to send an email.
Below are the steps to archive an active form on a profile.
- Click Manage Documents from the home page.
- Find the form that needs to be archived and click the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to the right of the form name to expand the options.
- Click the Archive icon from the drop down.
- The document will then move to the Archived tab. (To submit a new form, return to the home page)
- Click the Archive tab to view archived documents.
Below are the instructions to restore an archived form in the Manage Documents area:
- Click into the Archive tab.
- Click the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to the right of the document.
- Click Restore.
- The document will return to the Active tab unless that document type already exists in the active section.