PRIVIT has launched an iOS App (iPhone App) for parents/athletes to complete their profile and documents online for schools, colleges and organizations. You can download the app on your iPhone or iPad, or by clicking here.
Step 1: Download the App
- Download the app from the App Store.
- Launch the app and click Sign up now.
- Create an account. (Note: if you are a parent of an athlete under the age of 18, you will need to create the account in your own name prior to adding your athlete.)
- (OPTIONAL) Personal Details and Health Information will appear on your home page and are available to complete for your own information, but not required.
Step 2: Add profile to school, college or organization
- From your Home page, confirm you are on the first name listed on the account, then select the second dropdown.
- Select Add Group.
- Using the search feature, search for your school, college or organization, then tap to select the appropriate organization to join.
- Next, you will be prompted to select your role (parent/guardian or athlete) for your school, college or organization.
- You will now see the new organization appear in the dropdown from your Home page.
Step 3: Adding a family member (if applicable)
- From the Home page, click on the first dropdown arrow and select Add User.
- Complete the information for your user and click the Save icon in the bottom banner.(Enable Login is Optional)
- Next, add a the same group to your added family member by using same instructions in step 2.
- NOTE: Joining an school, college, or organization will allow the appropriate staff members from that organization to view the information you provide.
Step 4: Complete forms / documents for a specific school, college or organization
- After completing Steps 3 (if applicable), you will be able to complete any organization specific forms or documents that are required.
- Confirm you have selected the correct member and organization from your Home page.
- Any required forms will appear and will show with a status of Incomplete.
- Tap into each form and complete the required information.
- Once the information within the form has been completed, and select the Save icon at the bottom.
- If an electronic signature is required, you will have the 'Sign' option when you save.
Step 5: Apply your electronic signature to completed forms / documents
- After completing the forms / documents, confirm that you have signed all documents and, if needed, apply your electronic signature.
- From your home page, click the 'Documents' section. Uploaded documents will appear
- Unsigned documents will have an 'N/A' indicator next to the Signed field.
- Tap to select the appropriate document.
- Select Sign.
- Your document is now signed.
Step 6: Join a team(s)
- Select the Teams icon from the home page.
- Use the sliders to select the appropriate team(s) to join.
Step 7: Upload documents
- You may or may not be required to upload additional documentation to your profile. Check with your school, college, or organization to confirm what documentation is required.
- From the Home page of the appropriate user, tap the Documents button.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Select the appropriate document type and tap OK.
- You may choose to take a picture by selecting Camera or select an existing picture by selecting Photo Library.
- Uploaded documents will automatically be available to your school or organization once they are uploaded.
To learn more about the Privit Profile iOS App, please click here.