PRIVIT has launched an iOS App (iPhone App) for parents/athletes to complete their profile and documents online for schools, colleges and organizations. You can download the app on your iPhone or iPad, or by clicking here.
Step 1: Download the App
- Download the app from the App Store.
- Launch the app and click Sign up now.
- Create an account. (Note: if you are a parent of an athlete under the age of 18, you will need to create the account in your own name prior to adding your athlete.)
- (OPTIONAL) Personal Details and Health Information will appear on your home page and are available to complete for your own information, but not required.
Step 2: Add profile to school, college or organization
- From your Home page, confirm you are on the first name listed on the account, then select the second dropdown.
- Select Add Group.
- Using the search feature, search for your school, college or organization, then tap to select the appropriate organization to join.
- Next, you will be prompted to select your role (parent/guardian or athlete) for your school, college or organization.
- You will now see the new organization appear in the dropdown from your Home page.
Step 3: Adding a family member (if applicable)
- From the Home page, click on the first dropdown arrow and select Add User.
- Complete the information for your user and click the Save icon in the bottom banner.(Enable Login is Optional)
- Next, add a the same group to your added family member by using same instructions in step 2.
- NOTE: Joining an school, college, or organization will allow the appropriate staff members from that organization to view the information you provide.
Step 4: Complete forms / documents for a specific school, college or organization
- After completing Steps 3 (if applicable), you will be able to complete any organization specific forms or documents that are required.
- Confirm you have selected the correct member and organization from your Home page.
- Any required forms will appear and will show with a status of Incomplete.
- Tap into each form and complete the required information.
- Once the information within the form has been completed, and select the Save icon at the bottom.
- If an electronic signature is required, you will have the 'Sign' option when you save.
Step 5: Apply your electronic signature to completed forms / documents
- After completing the forms / documents, confirm that you have signed all documents and, if needed, apply your electronic signature.
- From your home page, click the 'Documents' section. Uploaded documents will appear
- Unsigned documents will have an 'N/A' indicator next to the Signed field.
- Tap to select the appropriate document.
- Select Sign.
- Your document is now signed.
Step 6: Join a team(s)
- Select the Teams icon from the home page.
- Use the sliders to select the appropriate team(s) to join.
Step 7: Upload documents
- You may or may not be required to upload additional documentation to your profile. Check with your school, college, or organization to confirm what documentation is required.
- From the Home page of the appropriate user, tap the Documents button.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Select the appropriate document type and tap OK.
- You may choose to take a picture by selecting Camera or select an existing picture by selecting Photo Library.
- Uploaded documents will automatically be available to your school or organization once they are uploaded.
Troubleshooting access to the Privit Profile App
You might need to change your zone settings. By default the zone setting is Zone 1.
The following steps will allow you to change the zone setting.
- From the Privit Profile App login page, tap the Settings icon. (See image below)
- On the Settings screen, find the Cloud Section at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Zone 2
- Open the app and login to your account.
To learn more about the Privit Profile iOS App, please click here.