Welcome to PRIVIT!
PRIVIT is transforming the paper-based pre-participation physical evaluation process with PRIVIT. Developed on PRIVIT's secure and patented technology, PRIVIT is designed to provide a comprehensive health history to help improve the health and safety of athletes. As a coach you will be able to view team rosters, completion status, and access emergency information. In addition, you will be able to notify athletes if they need to complete their Personal Details or other required forms.
You should receive an email from PRIVIT or Administrator. This email will include your email address used for logging into your organization’s PRIVIT account, a temporary password, and a link to your school's landing page. (If there is an issue logging in, try using the forgot password function or contact our Support Team at 844-234-4357.)
NOTE: You will want to be sure you are logged in under the correct organization. If you login under the incorrect website, your Manage Teams section will not be displayed on your HOME page and you will have only athlete rights.
If you have not already received an email, click the PRIVIT link provided to you or go to www.e-ppe.com and type your school's or organization's name in the search box.
To view your team that you are assigned with the Coach role, you will be able to do the following after clicking on Manage Teams on your home page:
- View profile images and name associated with members on the team.
- Ability to upload documents on behalf of a team member.
- If applicable, view the cleared for sports status of a member and history notes associated with this status.
- If applicable, view the Physical Date and Physical Exp. Date of a member.
- If applicable, ability to see the Emergency Information download for each individual member and all team members.
- Ability to remove or search for a member from the team.
- Ability to send custom notification emails to parents or athletes.
If Applicable, Under e-PPE Completion:
- View profile images, name, and emails associated with members on the team.
- View the percent of completion for a member's e-PPE questionnaire and Personal Details.
- Ability to automatically notify members who still need to complete their e-PPE questionnaire and Personal Details.
If a user is assigned the coach role, the user can see the Reports button on their home page. Available types of reports are listed below.
- Completion Report: The Completion Report provides an overview of the document/form completion for each individual in one place.
- Team Roster: The Team Roster Report provides a downloadable roster of your team. The athlete’s name, clearance status and the cleared on date display.
- Batch Download: The Batch Download allows you to download a specific completed for all members on your team.